A number of open programmes are offered each year. Everyone is free to participate.
The programmes are based on the model of M.Rosenberg. They each offer their own specific perspective.
On request, these programmes can also be offered to other target groups.
The philosophy of non-violent communication also offers many opportunities for education.
Which open program would you like to follow?
This workshops can be offered on request for groups. Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduction to Nonviolent communication
- The language of the jackal and the giraffe.
- The hidden message in shame and guilt
- Embracing my fears
- From stress to needs as a way towards inner peace.
- Tune in to each other, staying in good connection.
- Making choices and translate them in a concrete request.
- How to believe in my own ’no’?
- Systemic consensing
- The opportunities in each conflict
- The beauty of the needs.
- A live of connection
- The deep beauty of gratitude
- The value of mourning